UPFH understands civil litigation and its connection with administrative proceedings. We bring exceptional legal expertise and advocacy skills to representing clients in all aspects of civil litigation, including:
- Bankruptcy and insolvency—defending the rights of workers and retirees against the claims of commercial creditors
- Defamation—fighting back against SLAPPs (strategic lawsuits against public participation) intended to silence legitimate dissent
- Injunctions—countering attempts to impede the exercise of labour rights
- Trusts litigation—defending the rights of workers to benefit funds
- Judicial review proceedings
We focus not just on winning but achieving results meaningful to clients. Our larger strategic goal is to help you realize your larger strategic goals.